Who The Heck Are You Lady?
My name is Jennifer Denise Pillion. I’m a young sixty-two.
I was born out of wedlock to Lottie Tinsley, at Meadowbrook Hospital in East Meadow, NY.
I was raised in the wonderful foster home of James and Helen Ruth Barbour of Freeport, New York.
I now live in the state of Indiana when I was adopted as an adult of 22.
There’s a reason for that.
This blog is titled: “Sparky Jen” for a reason.
The tagline: “No Beating Around the Bush Allowed,” has to begin with me.
- I’m a licensed Neuro-Linguistic (NLP) Coach Practitioner
- I proudly served my country in the US Air Force
- I am an avid researcher
- I love to whitewater raft
- I love to ride the waves on a Yamaha
- I am a Distinguished Toastmaster
- I am a Reminiscence Coach/Memory Finder
- I am officially a blogger
But most of all…
Yes! I am Sparky with good reason. Someone loved me enough to light a spark underneath me years ago.
I’m here today, this afternoon, evening, whenever, however, right now…
To Share My Spark With You!!!